Located within the city wall. It was one of three medieval hospitals and was dedicated to the “Sancti Spiritus.” Its façade –the first two floors are from the 15th century– features numerous marks made by stonemasons, an entrance with a Gothic-style pointed arch and the coat of arms of the archbishop of Compostela, Rodrigo de Luna. In 1594, it began to be used for educational purposes as the “Casa da Gramática” and “Colegio de la Villa.”



Rúa Curro - 15200 Noia


42.78301850, -8.88672180

Datos de mapas
Datos de mapas ©2020 Google
Datos de mapasDatos de mapas ©2020 Google
Datos de mapas ©2020 Google
Esta página no puede cargar Google Maps correctamente.
¿Eres el propietario de este sitio web?