It was opened on April 24, 1921, as a private initiative. It originally hosted zarzuelas, theatre, conferences or concerts until 1966, when it was rented out and used as a cinema up to 1986, when it closed. After being refurbished by the architect Juan Roade, maintaining its Italian style and modernist façade, in 1999 the Teatro Coliseo Noela (now under municipal ownership) became a singular building that hosts a large number of the town’s cultural events, along with the Casa da Cultura “Antón Avilés de Taramancos.”



Rúa Curro - 15200 Noia


42.78278550, -8.88719870


Datos de mapas
Datos de mapas ©2020 Google
Datos de mapasDatos de mapas ©2020 Google
Datos de mapas ©2020 Google
Esta página no puede cargar Google Maps correctamente.
¿Eres el propietario de este sitio web?